Goat Cheese is a traditional product that has been a part of Greek nutrition since classical times; it is in fact mentioned in Homer’s Iliad. EPIROS Goat Cheese is produced from 100% pure goat’s milk, by free range goats, and its main characteristics are its bright white colour and strong taste, that is spicy and peppery.
EPIROS Goat Cheese, a taste worth discovering!
Exceptionally rich in nutrients, vitamins and calcium, it is easily digested, very beneficial to the human body and an excellent alternative for those who suffer from intolerance to cow or soya milk.
Goat Cheese is used in Greece as a table cheese, in salads and pies and is the perfect accompaniment to wine or ouzo.
- Made from 100% Goat milk and produced under the PDO Feta procedure
- Exceptionally rich in nutritional characteristics, vitamins and calcium
- Excellent alternative for those intolerant to cow’s milk or soy milk
- 200gr Vacuum packs
- 400gr Vacuum packs
- 400g Plastic containers in brine
- 1kg Plastic containers in brine
- 14kg – tin in brine