TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website constitute the terms and conditions of use of this website, created and owned by a public company under the name Epirus S.A. (hereinafter “the Company”).
- It is hereby noted to users of this website that: (a) any reference to the Website to products provided by the Company does not constitute an incentive, advice or exhortation to perform any transaction with a financial result, a proposal to draw up any contract, an assurance that these products are available, in whole or in part, (b) the information provided to them through this website is not necessarily accurate or up-to-date and may not be up to date until the time of access or have undergone alterations or interventions by third parties without the knowledge or consent of the Company and (c) users are expected to confirm the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any information available through this website.
- The Company does not guarantee the technical integrity, availability, integrity or security of the website, its use or access to it. Users are invited and are expected, at their own risk, to take all necessary measures to protect the security and integrity of their systems.
- The content of this website is covered by Company intellectual property rights, unless otherwise stated.
Without the prior written permission of the Company, it is prohibited to copy, modify, republish, reproduce or otherwise exploit any part of the content of this web site without the express written permission of the Company, except for the individual copying, storage or republishing provided that their indication of origin will not be removed from this site and will not be used for commercial purposes.
It is also forbidden to change or alter any security settings, architecture or layout of the site or to cause any interference of any nature to its use or technical specifications.
- In order for this Website to function seamlessly and to be regularly updated, maintenance work is required at regular intervals, which may make it impossible to use this site at the time of such work. It is expressly acknowledged by the users of this website that the Company bears no responsibility for the inability of users to access this site for the above reason and / or because of the termination by the Company for any other reason, the Company obliged to make no prior notice to the users herein.
- Without prejudice to any more specific provisions of these Terms, any liability of the Company shall be limited to acts or omissions of itself or of its affiliates within the framework of this website by fraud or gross negligence. Users of this website are liable to the Company for any damage caused to it and / or any third party as a result of non-compliance with these Terms.
- In case the user has any questions or questions about this website or wishes to contact the Company for any reason, he may contact the following contact details: email@example.com