- 200g EPIROS Saganaki Kefalograviera PDO cheese, wedged
- Olive oil spray
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 400g (14 ounces) can chopped tomatoes
- 400g (14 ounces) green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil.
Cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the wine and simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Add the tomato and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
Then spread the tomato mixture over the base of a 1.5L (6-cup) capacity ovenproof dish. Top with the prawns and EPIROS Saganaki cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Finally, divide among serving dishes.
Top with parsley and serve with bread and salad.