- 200g EPIROS Talagani cheese
- 100g olive oil
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 medium-sized red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large, ripe tomato, thickly grated
- 1 tsp marjoram, chopped
- 1 shot-glass tsipouro (or raki, not anise-flavored)
- Salt & black pepper
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken and sauté until it turns golden-brown .
Add peppers and sauté until they become soft. Pour in the tsipouro, let it evaporate and add the garlic and the tomato.
Add salt & pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes. Then, add EPIROS Talagani cheese and cook for 1 more minute.
Remove from heat and sprinkle with the marjoram.