- 200g EPIROS Butter
- 180g caster sugar
- 180g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 240g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 80g oats
- 80g sunflower seeds
- 20g dark raisins
- 120g hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 350g confectioner’s chocolate, finely chopped
In a food processor, beat the EPIROS Butter, straight from the fridge, with the two sugars until fluffy and then add the eggs, one at a time. Stop beating, add the flour, baking powder and salt. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
Place spoonfuls of the mixture (or use a cookie scoop) onto a sheet of waxed paper; make sure you leave enough space among them.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180˚C for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- You can replace the hazelnut with any other nut of your choice.
- You can replace the dark chocolate, with milk or white chocolate.
- You could bake one large cookie and use it as the bottom layer for a cake.