Both quality of EPIRUS SA products and the procedures in place for the attainment of its goals have been certified since 2004.
EPIRUS SA has chosen to be certified with the most demanding global safety and product quality management systems. Thus:
– Maintains certificates recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), specifically:
o BRC Global Standard, from the British Retailers Association, and
o IFS Food- Higher Level from the German and French Retailers Federations.
– As of 2020, the factory is certified with the FSMA Preventive Controls Preparedness Module, which is applied for regulatory compliance with the requirements of the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
– In the context of corporate social responsibility, it has been certified with the internationally recognized environmental standard ISO 14001:2015.
All certifications are issued by TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD), a member of the TÜV NORD GROUP.
– EPIROS has been certified, by the Ministry of Rural Development and Food, testing and self-monitoring laboratory
– The certification body Agrocert – O.P.E.G.E.P. has certified EPIRUS SA for the production of PDO (Designation of Origin) products, FETA and KEFALOGRAVIERA.
– Organic Feta PDO is certified by the Organic Agriculture Products Certification Body with the code GR-BIO-03 BIOHELLAS.
In 2014 all EPIRUS SA products are certified with HALAL that gives the ability to export to Arab countries.
ANNEX - FSMA Preventative Controls and FSVP Preparedness